Stockmar Beeswax Block Crayons Tin of 8 Assorted
Everyone has heard of Stockmar Wax Crayons and Blocks. They meet the highest educational aesthetic and artistic demands. Elegant design with an attractive packaging and pleasant fragrance Stockmar Wax Crayons appeal to the child's senses. How the colours shine and how versatile they are! Whether drawing painting generously applying layering scraping and melting colours Stockmar Wax Crayons promise years of pure drawing pleasure. Outstanding drawing properties (no crumbling sticking smudging etc) non-toxic and a sound concept for art education are what make Stockmar Wax Crayons top of the list.
The Wax Blocks are made from the same materials and available in identical colours to the crayons. They have outstanding drawing properties and appeal to the senses. Their size and flat shape mean they sit well in the hand and are specially suited for small children. Cchildren can draw colourful areas easily and arrive at interesting effects. For example by dragging the long edge of the block in a wave-like fashion across the paper.
This set contains 01 Carmine, 02 Vermillion, 03 Orange, 04 Gold Yellow, 05 Lemon Yellow, 07 Green, 10 Ultramarine, 12 Red Violet.
Our preferred courier is Australia Post, though we reserve the right to use other freighters as deemed necessary. We do not deliver beyond Australia.
Heavy / Bulky Goods
Will be delivered by private couriers and thus must be to a physical address, NOT a PO Box. These items will incur a fixed shipping cost which will be shown in the shipping cost.
Dangerous Good Charge - $40 minimum
Dangerous goods cannot be sent via Australia post and therefore must be sent via courier and will incur a minimum extra fee of $40.
Central Victorian Local Freight
A network of local freighters service central Victoria with same or next day service. In this case Heavy Goods and Dangerous Goods may be substantially cheaper. The list of postcodes this applies to changes frequently so cannot be posted here but rest assured that if a local freight option is available that will be used and freight costs accordingly reduced. This may result in a shipping refund!
Many art materials are fragile and require extra care in packing and handling. While there is no extra cost for this, items like paper may often end up being classified as bulky. To reduce freight costs we recommend a minimum purchase of 5 sheets of standard size art papers.
Fulfillment of back orders
Products may display as in stock online, however during the period of the order being received to our physical store, the item may have changed to a status of 'out of stock' due to sales crossover from instore purchases. On these occasions one of our staff members will contact you and offer to order the product in (Australian suppliers only) and ship the order complete, when the ordered product has arrived. This may delay shipping by up to 7-10 days. We can also arrange to remove the product from the order and ship the balance of the goods to you. At all times we will keep you informed and will be guided by your instructions.
Unfortunately we do not offer freight free shipping of back orders.
We wish to advise that Art Supplies Castlemaine is not responsible for any loss suffered due to damage, delay or non delivery by the courier company as Art Supplies Castlemaine’s responsibility ends when the goods are loaded on to the carrier. Customers, if they so desire, can arrange their own transport.
In the event that no one is available to accept the delivery of bulky items, the courier will leave a card in your letterbox with details to arrange a redelivery which may be at your cost.
It is our goal that you receive your art materials safely and in good order.
Art Supplies Castlemaine are happy to receive returns for faulty or damaged products and even change of mind with the following conditions applied.
- Returns must be notified within 7 days of purchase. Consideration will of course be given in the case of delays with shipping delivery timeframes. Notification should be made by email or phone and we will require the original transaction order number and the reason for the return.
- No returns will be accepted without correspondence prior to return arrangements and staff approval in writing.
- With regards 'change of mind' or if the incorrect product was ordered, and Art Supplies Castlemaine are not at fault, the customer must arrange for return postage, ensure that the products are undamaged, unopened, in their original packaging and well packed. The customer must forward photos of the goods prior to return, showing condition prior to dispatch. You will be contacted upon their arrival at our store and after the above conditions have been approved, the customer will be refunded the items purchase price or a credit note issued, excluding freight. Where a replacement item is required a new sale will be created with a separate freight charge applied. The refund value will be applied to this transaction and any payment shortfall or excess applied at the time.
- We do not accept unwanted returns for any of the following items: Gift Vouchers, custom canvas, cut to order materials, clearance items, Special Order items. Returns for these products will be refused and may be sent back to you.
- With regards the delivery of goods that are faulty, incorrect or in an unsatisfactory condition and the original shipping box is undamaged, Art Supplies Castlemaine will assume responsibility and return freight charges shall accepted by us. On these occasions please contact us within 7 days, as above prior to return, and we can discuss the issues and organise return shipping and replacement or refund. We may require you to post the item/s to us and on these occasions your shipping amount will be refunded with a copy of the shipping receipt.
- Shipping cartons are packed carefully for the safe arrival of your products including protective material internally and securely sealed. Art Supplies Castlemaine will not accept responsibility for theft or damages to the original shipping carton or contents by the Logistics provider or other parties or by the neglect of the receiver to collect the goods when notified or provide a safe and weather proof place for delivery.
For all return requests please contact us via the Contact Us page on our website or phone us directly on 03 5470 5291
Art Supplies Castlemaine
209 Barker St Castlemaine